1. Open your chest, stand up straight, walk with authority. No slouching!
2. Don’t fidget!
3. Take a deep breath, and slow down. The faster your speech and higher your voice, the more nervous you seem.
4. Stop second-guessing yourself. Get out of your head, man!
5. Repeat after me: I am worth your time.
[tc-related post=”298024″ align=”right”]
6. Deep breathing exercises to calm your mind.
7. Walk around for a little bit — it helps clear your mind.
8. Talk to someone you trust. They can guide you and relieve that stress!
9. Place a warm heat wrap around your neck. (I fill up an old sock — clean, of course — with rice and tie off the end. I heat it in the microwave for about a minute and place it on my neck. It’s very soothing. Add lavender for extra effect.)
View original post 236 more words